We offer a range of accounting and tax services for individuals, businesses, superannuation funds and not for profit organisations including, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of Taxation Returns
- Business Advice
- Specified SMSF Advice via our AFSL
- Preparation of BAS Statements
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Cashflow Forecasts
- Retail of Cashflow Manager Computer Program & Cashbooks
- Assistance with Accounting Computer Programs
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Business Banking
- Wage Processing
- Advice on Fringe Benefits Tax
- Rental Property Assistance
SMSF Advisers Network – SAN
In order to provide this advice to our clients, R.A. Aughey & Associates have chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants’ Association Ltd (NTAA).
The SMSF Advisers Network licence supports our practice for providing advice on:
Establishment of SMSFs
- Contribution strategies (amount, types, withdrawals and recontribution)
- Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
- Transfer of business real property
- Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
- Winding up of SMSFs
- The people at our practice authorised by the SMSF Advisers Network to provide superannuation advice are:
Craig Rimmer – Authorised Representative No: 001235178
Craig has been involved in financial services for 32 years. Since graduating from the University of South Australia with a Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy in 1983 and qualifying as a CPA in 1987, he has provided accounting services to clients ranging from personal tax issues to catering for a range of small business needs.
During this time he has worked closely with financial advisers and since completing the RG146 superannuation components of the Diploma of Financial Planning, plus a self managed superannuation specialist course, he is now able to cater for a complete range of financial services for his self managed superannuation clients.
Jasmine Kidd – Authorised Representative No: 001235179
Jasmine is a tax and business adviser with over 20 years’ experience. Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, Registered Tax Agent and she is a Fellow Certified Practising Accountant with CPA Australia. Over the last 7 years Jasmine has gained extensive experience in advising clients on SMSF tax strategies, as well as preparation of financial statements and tax returns for a broad range of SMSF’s.
Jasmine completed the superannuation RG146 component of the Diploma of Financial Planning in 2014 plus a Self Managed Superannuation specialist course, and is now able to offer financial services advice for her Self Managed Super Fund clients. She is also currently studying her Advanced Diploma in share trading and investment.
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to make an appointment to speak to Craig or Jasmine.
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee, licence number 430062, and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.