Miller Leese Financial Services
14 Ayr Street
Jamestown, SA, 5491
Miller Leese can provide assistance with:
- Superannuation – including Self Managed Super Funds
- Investment Planning – including a portfolio management service
- Insurance – Life, Total and Permanent Disablement, Trauma, Income Protection
- Retirement Planning – including Centrelink
- Succession and Estate Planning
If you are interested in contacting Miller Leese, please feel free to come into our office and take a brochure, or you can call Miller Leese on (08) 8664 1036.
23 Cumnock Street ~ PO Box 424
Jamestown, SA, 5491
Kelly Kelly Legal can provide assistance with:
- Wills and Succession Planning
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Claims
- Employment Law
- Commercial and Business Law
- If you are interested in contacting Kelly Kelly Legal, please feel free to come into our office and take a brochure or call them on (08) 8664 1162.
Wallmans Lawyers are a legal practice based in Adelaide. Their website has information on what they can do for you, resources, articles, seminars and events, along with information about their employees and more.
The ABR website can be used to apply for an ABN or tax file number. You can also update your details and add on registrations such as PAYG or GST. The site can also be used to look up any registered ABN numbers and find out what registrations that business has.
As quantity surveyors in a competitive market place, it is imperative that BMT stays ahead of competitors through constant innovation and a focus on continually improving their systems and people. It is this, along with their customer service excellence and national service coverage, which makes BMT one of the fastest growing and most successful Quantity Surveyors in the Australian marketplace today.
Please find below a link to BMT calculator and the BMT website;
Accountancy Insurance was established in 2003 by current Managing Director, Pat Driscoll. The ultimate objective for Accountancy Insurance is to work exclusively with public practice accounting firms, and to ensure tax audit insurance ‘worked’ for them.
At present they partner with more than 2500 accounting firms throughout Australia and New Zealand and provide Tax Audit Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Management Liability and Cyber Insurance.
Please find below a link to Accountancy Insurance to learn more about Audit Shield Insurance;